Sunday, February 14, 2010

Survey Results Thus Far

The survey results are in (at least, partially)! Please click on the links below to access the returned surveys for that particular street; we are waiting on Carnahan and Other to be uploaded.

Allensworth + 1 straggler survey here

Carnahan


Other

The tally so far (NOT including Carnahan and Other Neighbors) is below; but for the visual learners among us, I prepared a graph that you can access here (which as of Monday afternoon is missing two votes in the "I support/am fine..." I will make this change when I get home):

15 Neighbors chose "I support/am fine with using part of Clover Lawn Park as a community garden.

3 Neighbors chose "I oppose using any part of Clover Lawn Park as a community garden."

10 Neighbors chose "I support/am fine with sharing the park with the community garden if we can agree on the location and size of the repurposed part."

1 Neighbor turned in a survey but did not make a selection among the choices given, so I marked it "No opinion," which is the last box.*

* Correction: Neighbor Ruth Rodriguez clarified that the "No opinion" survey referenced above was actually marked "I support/am fine..." but mark was very faint, which is why it appears blank. I will make the correction once all of the surveys are in.



2 comments:

  1. Dave,

    I looked at the survey you said had not made a selection. Apparently the blue marker used did not scan well, that vote was for "I support/am fine with sharing the park with the community garden if we can agree on .."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get to the straggler survey. It takes me to Acrobat.com and I log in with my Adobe ID but it says the document is not available. Do you need me to put it online or am I the only one having this problem?

    ReplyDelete